Lusum Aquilifer Rugby Ball
The Aquilifer rugby ball is one of the best quality balls available. Using the very latest designs and innovations in core materials, producing a ball that could grace the elite stage.This ball is a great alternative to the Gilbert Barbarian ball and is much more affordable.
The handling of the ball is rated as first class and has a Max Grain grip. The Aquilifer is Pre-Kicked to ensure the ball retains its shape when used in any conditions. the rubber surface is specifically designed with 16 grades of rubber using ‘Velocity Amplifier’ technology for a ball that gives the best flight.
Through development, Lusum have the best aerodynamic shape calculated to give the maximum amount of sweet spots.
- The Aquilifer rugby ball uses the very latest Velocity Amplifier technology to produce a high quality ball suitable for use at Elite levels. Now with the striking NEW graphics which make the rugby ball stand out in all weathers and light conditions.
- The premium quality 4 Layer construction makes this the premium gold standard quality within the grades of rugby balls available.
- Super top quality in seam High Air Retention bladder which gives improved flight through the air when kicked or passed. The bladder has the highest quality air retention meaning you do not have to keep re-inflating the ball.
- The NEW Blue/Black Aquilifer rugby ball has the carefully designed Max Grain grip to give the player improved handling when catching or passing the ball
- Pre-Kicked to ensure the ball is match ready every time. Unlike other rugby brands, Lusum choose to not sponsor teams, leagues or players, saving huge amounts of money, which is then invested in producing better technology, designs and materials. This means you get better quality balls for less money.
Free needle adapter and individual bag with every Aquilifer ball.
The Aquilifer is such a high quality ball it deserves to be looked after so, Lusum provide an individual mesh bag to store your ball in. This ensures the grip stays at its best for longer.
In addition, all Lusum rugby balls come with their own needle adapter, with compliments of Lusum.