Lusum Munifex Rugby Ball
The Lusum Munifex rugby ball is probably the best training ball around
With a simple alternate full panel design, this ball is popular with clubs and players at youth and adult level.
The ball can also be used for youth matches or training, as the quality is so high.
The Munifex is constructed using the very latest techniques. Improved grip is possible because Lusum have used a high grip ‘virgin’ grade rubber composition. The rubber surface is water repellent ensuring this ball can be used in all weather conditions. This ball is a great alternative to the Gilbert GTR4000 ball and is much more affordable.
- NEW Designs and upgraded bladder launched in December 2018. Striking NEW graphics which make the rugby ball stand out in all weathers and light conditions.
- New colours for each size of ball and available in 3 sizes – Size 3 Red/Navy, Size 4 Green/Navy and Size 5 Blue/Navy
- The very best High Air Retention bladder is used on all of the new range of Lusum rugby balls
- The Lusum Munifex Training rugby ball are one of the best training balls available and rival any of the leading branded balls for quality and longevity. Each of the Munifex training balls are constructed with a quality 3 ply polyester and cotton outer, most balls in this price range are only 2 ply and their grip doesn’t last as long
- Unlike other rugby brands, Lusum choose to not sponsor teams, leagues or players, saving huge amounts of money, which is then invested in producing better technology, designs and materials. This means you get better quality balls for less money.
Size 3 – Red/Navy
Size 4 – Green/Navy
Size 5 – Blue/Navy
Avaliable in sizes 3, 4 and 5 which are also colour coded meaning no more mixing up of balls on training days! All Lusum rugby balls come with a free ball adaptor needle to ensure, you do not need to hunt through your garage or cupboards, to find the one you bought years ago. This ensures you are only minutes away, from being able to use, the Lusum Munifex rugby ball.